Dienstag, 19. Februar 2008

No snow for the eskimo?



Good evening all!

a quick check in the weather sites shows around 1 °C Salen. That's the town where the Vasaloppet starts. But on the satellite pics you can see some snow there!, well, a bit at least.
My thumb started to hurt after the practice in Erzgebirge and hasn't really gotten any better. Since I didn't get an appointment with the doctor I just built myself a cast. It's made out of this stuff on the picture: "Powerknete" by Pattex. it says it mends anything so let's wait and see...
I'm actually waiting for it to dry right now - aaaaand...presto! I just made a picture of my "thumbcast" and uploaded it for you to see!
I want to be able to take it off until the race and then tape it on nice and tight all up to the wrist...what do you think?

Good night!

Keine Kommentare: