Mittwoch, 29. November 2006

New Backpack and new shoes!







Good morning all!
last weekend my new backpack arrived - the one I'll be using at the MdS if it proves to be ok. It's the Raidlight RUNNER R-LIGHT. A 30 litre pack. Plus the front pouch called EQUILIBRE R-LIGHT with an extra 5 litres. See www.raidlight.com.




Shoes: Adidas Supernova Trail. Colors: black and copper. On monday (27.11) the first shoetest but without backpack. I ran 62min through the tiergarten with a triathlete friend called Silke Neumann. She's capable of running a halfmarathon in under 1:30 after a little more training, so running was a little quicker than usual, we did 13km. The shoes are noticably trailshoes. You can feel the rough profile and also they are harder than my asics Kayano. They have enough space for my toes, something I didn't find in the asics Trabucco. But then, all feet are different.




Tuesday, 28.11: The first backpack test! at 7 a.m. 9km slow run with Rudi Wehn. Pack weighed approx 5kg. You get loads into the back, the material is quite soft but felt comfortabel. With all the different straps you can tighten up the load so it doesn't sway. The front wasn't as easy going as I thought. I couldn't strap it down enough and so it bounced up and down. Annoying in the beginning, but I got used to it.
Then shower, off to work in Rudis car and in the evening the run back from the office (8km). I found a way to strap down the front pouch. It's a bit better now. The pack is probably designed for taller people, I have all the straps down to minimum. I'm 1.65m tall. Some modifing here and there to come. Then in the evening 45min aerobics with my elite aerobicscoach Maria (but without backpack), sauna and done for the day!

Keine Kommentare: