Montag, 27. November 2006

Ostdeutscher Meister


Good evening all!
well, there's been some training going on since Nov 15th. Although I haven't done any lon distance runs jet, I am sort training "long distance" when I take a more holistic view. Jogging plus fitness, one of my favourites at the moment - takes up about 2 hours.
But, wow on Saturday my backpack arrived, yippie! Ordered it from www.racelite.com and recieved the latest colors! It's from a company called Raidlight (french company) and it's a 30litre backpack plus a 5 litre front pouch.
Tomorrow I desperatly want to try it out! Especially because on Saturday I made up the next decision: the shoes.
I'll try out the Adidas Supernova Trail. They're black and copper colored. Got them in (jap size) 26.5. In Asics shoes I have a 26.0. Well, that will mean, the shoes for the desert will be something like 28.0.
I'm really happy - two big equipment decisions! As I played the OSTDEUTSCHE Meisterschaft on the weekend, I didn't go running. It was a nice tournament, even though I find 30,- euros entry fee a bit over the top. I mean, that's 60 Deutschmarks!!!!


Beat Stefan Wirwa at around 23:45 on friday night. He didn't know we'd be playing until just after he'd finished a large bowl of meat soup.... I think he was glad not to have puked all over the court! In the Final then against Felix Unger. Good match, lots of fun. Won 3:1.
Good night!

Keine Kommentare: