Mittwoch, 15. November 2006

Starting my blog - which language???



So, while my sister is creating a cool site for my hot adventure trip, I'll be blogging my progress and hope that you'll comment on what I do, maybe give advice or whatever...
Oh - the trip: I will be running the

MARATHON DES SABLES 2007.
www.darbaroud.com
www.saharamarathon.co.uk


For anyone who hasn't heard of this ultramarathon yet - on the link side you'll be connected to their home page. That's in english or french.

It will be for charity so I also hope that many of you choose to donate a Euro or pound towards my chosen charity organization called "Facing Africa". they fight a terrible disease called "Noma".
www.facingafrica.org

Also Facing Africa has a homepage where you can read about Noma in more detail.
So much for the moment. Now I have to see what happens when I press "veröffentlichen" :-)

Keine Kommentare: