Mittwoch, 7. März 2007

Medical Certificate




Hi all!

the days have been filled with the normal training and I'm still more than happy to report no injuries! :-) We also played two 2. Bundesleague matches. One against Augsburg and the other against Beindersheim. They both ended 2:2. I won one of my matches but lost the other one against Anders Kroscky who played out of his mind.

The knee is giving the odd twich here and there, but since I know where it's from I neglect it.
I went to pick up my electrocardiogram. My resting heart rate is 38, so that is at least one indication that I have been training! :-)
Also, I bought a pair of slippers (see pic) for the evenings. 2,95 euros, so they probably won't last past the run. Beautiful white ones and only 110grams! :-)
What else... ah, a picture of my food - so colourful isn't it? Reminds me of fresh fruit...

Just over 2 weeks left until we fly to Morocco!!!!!

Good night!

Christian

Medical Certificate

Die vergangenen Tagen waren mit Laufen und Fitness gefüllt, das übliche. 2. Squash Bundesliga war ebenfalls. Leider habe ich diesmal eine Niederlage einstecken müssen, gegen einen überragend aufgelegten Anders Kroscky. Das andere Match konnte ich gegen einen verschnupften Florian Silbernagl gewinnen. Insgesamt haben wir unsere beide Partien (Augsburg und Beindersheim) jeweils 2:2 beendet.
Mein Knie zwickt mich manchmal, aber so leicht,dass ich glaube, es sind Phantomschmerzen.
Mein EKG habe ich mir machen lassen. Das muß man ja der MdS Organisation vor Ort vorlegen. Der Ruhepuls liegt bei 38. Da kann ich ganz zufrieden sein. Oben kann man das Bild anklicken, dann wirds groß.
Ein paar Hausschuhe fürs Zelt am Abend habe ich mir besorgt. Nur 110g schwer und 2,95 günstig. Gut, sie werden grad mal die eine Woche halten, aber was solls! :-)
Und als drittes Bild, eines von meinem ESSEN! SIeht das nicht hübsch bunt aus? Erinnert mich frappierend an frisches Obst... :-)
Nur noch gut 2 Wochen bis zum Abflug!!!

Gute Nacht!
Christian

Keine Kommentare: