Samstag, 17. März 2007

Tapering?

Good morning all!

It's 6:58 in the morning and eventhough I'm at the airport, I'm not yet leaving for morocco, but for Nürtingen. Another 2. Bundesleague match today and one tomorrow.
Thanks to my Dad I now have Power Bar Foods galore. Some will come with me to the MdS, some I have in my bag for Squash!
Tanya, my clever Sister had a nice little Idea on the donation page - unfortunately I'd didn't quite work out. The Amount at the time was 1392,82 pounds. She then donated exactly 20,18 to bring the sum to 1413 pounds. Does that ring a bell? No? Well, look at the number closely: 1 (meaning myself) and 413, which is my runners number! At the same time though Katja donated - for which I say thank you, Katja! and the mark was heaved right up. By now also Katharina donated. Thanks to you too!
I'm still trying to get in touch with Simon Frenz who donated a few weeks ago, but nobody seems to have his email address! If anyone has it, please forward it to me! Simon was (and still is) one of the top german Squash players and has played for Germany many times.

As for the title: I should be tapering down by now, but as I never hat the massive milage runs I just stick to my plodding along. Thursday was 17km, wednesday 9kms plus gym, tuesday 18km. All nice and easy, just enjoying running. Friday: nothing except eat! :-)
Well, I'm off to catch my plane!
CU
Christian

Keine Kommentare: