Mittwoch, 21. März 2007

Off To Morocco!!



Good evening all!

it's 10:40 p.m., I have finally packed all my stuff, set the alarm clock for 4:00 a.m. and really happy that's it's MdS time! :-)
Thanks to everybody who's been supporting me in the past months, not only with the donations for FACING AFRICA, but also for visiting my guestbook, going for runs (Silke, Rudi, Jana, Maria, Pietro...) with me, my sister Tanya for keeping my website going, Mom and Dad - just to mention a few...
I'll be back on April, 2nd!
If you like, you can write me an email into the desert! From 24.3. until 30.3 you can klick a link on www.darbaroud.com "write to competitors". Write to: Farthing, Christian No. 413 and I'll recieve a print out of your mail in my tent in the evenings!!!

Bedtime! Good night!
Christian

Los geht's nach Marokko!

Es ist 22:40, mein Koffer ist gepackt, der WEcker ist auf 4:00 gestellt und ich bin froh, dass es endlich MdS Zeit ist!!!
Großen Dank an alle die mich in den letzten Monaten unterstützt haben. Nicht nur mit Euren Sprenden an FACING AFRICA, sondern auch mit Euren aufmunternden Worten in meinem Gästebuch, mit Eurer Begleitung bei Trainingläufen (Silke, Rudi, Jana, Maria, Pietro...), mit der Pflege meiner Webseite (Tanya) und an meine Mama und meinen Papa - um nur ein paar zu nennen
Am 2.April bin ich wieder zurück!
Wenn Ihr wollt, könnt ihr mir eine email in die Wüste schreiben. Auf www.darbaroud.com gibt es vom 24.3 bis 30.3 einen Link "write to competitors". Unter der Angabe "Farthing, Christian, Nummer 413" könnt ihr mir schreiben und ich bekomme Abends den Ausdruck direkt ins Zelt geliefert! Toll, was? :-)

So, Bettzeit!! Gute Nacht!
Christian

Keine Kommentare: