Sonntag, 3. Dezember 2006

Sunday run

Good evening all!

today started off somewhat lazy, but then by mid afternoon I was awake enough to get my shoes on and go for the next testrun. Yesterday I got some straps at Globetrotter to tighten up the front pouch of my backpack. Also I bought a whistle. :-)
Well, the supernovas on my feet, the Raidlight pack with 7 kgs (inkl waterbottles) on my back, with extra strap.
I went really well! I was quite surprised. The pack felt great on my back and the front hardly moved!
It'd be interesting to know, if taller people also extra adjustments (remember I'm only 1,65.). Through the Grunewald up to the Teufelsberg, down an towards my Fitness club, "SWISS Training". Arrived after 1:30 (14km) did some weights for 30min and then back home (another 4.5km).
So, all in all a great sunday afternoon! :-)

Heute begann der Tag - bedingt durch gestern Nacht - etwas spät...
Aber dann mit meinen Supernovas und meinem Raidlight lief ich 1:30 durch den Wald und hoch zum Teufelsberg.
Hatte mir gestern bei Globetrotter Spanngurte besorgt, um meine vordere Brusttasche (den "Equilibre") etwas zu stabilisieren.
Ich glaube ich bin von meiner Kürpergröße (1,65) an der absoluten Untergrenze für den Raidlight Rucksack und die Vordertasche schwingt mir etwas zuviel. Aber heute, mit dem extra Gurt - SUPER! Rucksack lag geschmeidig am Rücken und nix wackelte. Aber man muß sicher vieles so modifizieren, dass es optimal funktioniert...
1:30std später also kam ich beim SWISS - Training an und machte dort noch 30min Geräte. dann zurück nach Haus gejoggt (4,5km).
Und gleich gibt's TATORT, dadaaaa dadaaaa da da da dadaaaaa da da dadaaa... :-)

Good night!

Keine Kommentare: