Sonntag, 11. Februar 2007

Desert hat!



Good evening all!





well, on the weekend I was in Nürtingen. We had our second division Squash league match against Karsruhe.


I arrived saturday morning by plane and since I had to do some training I had decided to run to the club from the airport.


Had my big backpack with me - one you normally use for hiking (80 litres) It was11kgs and so I changed into my running kit on the toilet at the airport and "took off". As I more of "jog- trotted" to Nürtingen many surprised dirvers in their cars turned in disbelief :-) Well it's 14km and I managed it in 1:30h. After that into the sauna, streching and 3 hours later I played my match and won 3:0, hooray! :-)


On Sunday we played Karsruhe again, as this weekend was the turning weekend in the season. From now on we play all the teams the second time. And yippie, again I won my match. In the end though, it was an overall score 2:2 on both days.


For the results, klick here: http://www.squash-liga.de/index.php?mySID=5280cb6c91c7c8ffc264135a95cd1a49&cat_id=2847





I was thinking about proper headware.... All these desert caps seemed a little boring, so presto! Here on the pic is my hat for the Marathon des Sables 2007! I hope I won't be mistaken for an oasis by a wild camel who'll chew up my hat!...

Good night!
Christian







Wüstenhut!


Am Wochende war wieder Spieltag 2. Bundesliga Squash in Nürtingen gegen Karlsruhe. Das letzte Spiel der Hinrunde am Sa. und das erste Spiel der Rückrunde Sonntag. Traditionell ist an so einem WE an beiden Tagen die Paarung gleich. Es ging also zweimal gegen Karlsruhe.


Ich flog Sa früh in Stutti mit meinem großen Trekking Rucksack ein und hatte dort aber schon maine Laufsachen drin, denn ich wollte zur Anlage joggen.
Flugs in der Toilette am Flughafen umgezogen und mich auf die 14km nach Nürtingen gemacht. In einer Art Trab benötigte ich 1:30std. Damit bin ich ganz zufrieden. Der Rucksack faßt 80 Liter, war aber "bloß" 11kg schwer.


Mein Spiel gewann ich dann 3 std später mit 3:0! :-) Insgesamt ging die Begegnung 2:2 aus.
Sonntag, das gleiche Lied, diesmal, weil Rückrunde, in Karlsruhe.
Ohne joggen allerdings. Ich gewann 3:0, Mannschaftsergebnis: 2:2. Dir genauen Ergebnisse und Tabelle gibt's hier:


http://www.squash-liga.de/index.php?mySID=5280cb6c91c7c8ffc264135a95cd1a49&cat_id=2847



Am Donnerstag habe ich mir meinen Wüstenhut besorgt! Ich wollte nicht so gern so einen 08/15 Basecap mit Nackenschutz, sondern was schönes und.... schau auf das Bild! Der Hut ist doch toll! :-)


Freu mich schon und hoffe aber, dass kein Kamel mich für eine Oase hält und anfängt, meinen Hut zu fressen...


Gute Nacht!
Christian

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well, looks pretty much like guerilla. Confess, you just want your competitors to bail out because they'll believe to see Fata Morganas.
Carolina